Jack Rusher says that art/science and design/technology are not opposites, but parts of a "whole"
- art and science require exploration and reaching outside of what we currently can do
- design and technology are like engineering
- I believe that repeating to yourself that you can't learn/do something because you have "humanistic-oriented mind" (or "science-oriented mind" for that matter) is a way of (severely) limiting yourself
this idea might also be useful in training
- training only powerlifting specialises in big three, but leaves a lot on the table
- if one is not competing it might be a good idea to incorporate conditioning, weightlifting and strongman training to be more "well rounded"
- this ideas are also relevant to T-shaped people, PI-shaped, and comb-shaped
being well rounded requires reflective practice to find "holes" and fill them