I design and develop digital tools and data‑driven interfaces.
I run flow/control — a boutique research & development studio.
We work on projects ranging from experimental interfaces for drug development, through dashboards for European Space Agency, to data visualization pieces for Google I/O or Mayor of London.
I'm available for consulting projects: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm involved with Ink&Switch — an industrial research lab, where I explore various topics around end-user programming and tools for thinking.
I also speak at conferences, give workshops and teach.
For detailed history, and upcoming events, have a look at my resume.
In my free time I work on personal projects, independent research, and make drone/ambient music from deconstructed acoustic sounds.
- digital tools: Dacein, Archivist, HHTWM, HHANN
- (self-)cybernetics: Stats, Memex Dreams, Notes
- computer-aided design: modeler, hiccup-sdf, volume-brush
- end-user programming: Editable, Protoboard
- visual programming languages: DAS-UI, SDF-UI
- data visualization: HOT Visualize Change, London 2050
- tools for creative expression: Liveboard, DIY Monome, LoopPI
- interactive installations: Sonic Explorer, Sensorium
Get in Touch
Need my help with something? Want to collaborate? Interested in details of one of my projects? — happy to chat!
It's best to contact me via email: email@example.com.
I'm also fairly active on twitter.