I design and develop digital tools and data‑driven interfaces.
I run flow/control — a boutique research & development studio.
We work on projects ranging from experimental interfaces for drug development, through dashboards for European Space Agency, to data visualization pieces for Google I/O or Mayor of London.
I'm involved with Ink&Switch — an industrial research lab, where I work on various problems, including interactive constraint solvers, programming by drawing, and ideation tools.
Besides that, I consult on technical projects, speak at conferences, give workshops and teach. For detailed history, have a look at my resume.
In my free time I work on personal projects, independent research, and make drone/ambient music from deconstructed acoustic sounds.
- digital tools — Dacein, Archivist, HHTWM
- tools-for-thinking — Memex Dreams, Notes
- self-cybernetics — Stats
- computer-aided design — modeler, hiccup-sdf, volume-brush
- end-user programming — editable
- visual programming languages — DAS-UI, SDF-UI
- data visualization — HOT Visualize Change, London 2050
- experimental tools for music — Nótt, DIY Monome, LoopPI
- interactive art installations — Sonic Explorer, Sensorium
Get in Touch
Need my help with something? Want to collaborate? Interested in details of one of my projects? — happy to chat!
It's best to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm also fairly active on twitter.