I research, design, and develop digital tools and data‑driven interfaces.
I run flow/control — a boutique research & development consultancy.
We solve design problems ranging from inventing interfaces for drug development, through building dashboards for European Space Agency, to creating data visualization pieces for Google I/O or Mayor of London.
I'm a principal investigator at Ink&Switch — an industrial research lab, where I explore fuzzy computing with fingers and pens.
I also speak at conferences, give workshops and teach.
For a detailed history and upcoming events, have a look at my bio.
In my free time I work on personal projects, independent research, and make experimental ambient music from deconstructed acoustic sounds.
- 2022-07-04Q2 2022 — Embedding VPLs in Existing Contexts, DIY Document Camera, and a New 3D Printer
- 2022-04-04Q1 2022 — Sketching, Modeling and Programming
- 2022-01-03Q4 2021 — A Dog, Short Ramble on "Programming", MIDI→CV, and a Rabbit-Holing Web Browser
- 2021-09-27Q3 2021 — New Home, New Music and Collection Browsing
- 2021-06-28Q2 2021 — Executing Incomplete Programs and Magic Glass
- 2021-03-29Q1 2021 — MakeSpace, Clay, Ink&Switch, Haze, Freezeframe, and Personal Experiments
- 2020-12-28End of 2020
Need my help with something? Want to collaborate? Interested in details of one of my projects? — happy to chat!
I love getting emails: firstname.lastname@example.org.